Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thoughts for Wednesday

I dare you to see how beautiful you truly are... (found under the bridge by the Dinner Bell Cafe) this really caught my attention there was no signature but it definately made me think...can I really see how beautiful I am, how much I am worth.. I am going to try to see the beauty in myself and others everyday.

Also along those lines a quote from a piece of Dove dark chocolate (which was very tasty):

Think Lovingly, speak lovingly, act lovingly.

Maybe the world (or just my world) will be a better place if I can do this on a regular basis, always trying to find the good in any situation is difficult, but not impossible.

3 comments:

TomboCheck said...

I love the graffiti in our town! I hope you do get to see the beauty in yourself. There's lots there to see.

Chickenbells said...

You know? I was just reading (in a book you're soon to get, if you haven't already) that if you truly want something, you need to BE that thing. If you want love, you be love...it puts it out there (sign waves) and then it will come back to you...The first time you truly see and believe in your own beauty is so amazing. I like to think as well, if you can't dwell in the space all the time at first...you've been there before, and you can get there again...

NeceLynn said...

Tom - thanks!

Sadie -I am very excited to get that book it should be here this week...and yes I do believe that you get back what you put out..So that is why I am making a conscious choice to put out the good, and while some days will be better than others I believe eventually the good will out number the not so good.