Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Its Tuesday and

I really should learn to carry my camera with me, everywhere. Even when I take Lola out for our morning jog. This morning as we were jogging around 5:15 we saw a beautiful antelope just standing in the field looking at us. Lola decided today would be a good day to try and put her Heeler instincts into use, luckily she was on her leash, lucky for her... bad for my arm, she nearly pulled it out of its socket.

Not only did we get the pleasure of seeing that animal but a little further down the road, about 1/2 mile we got to see a coyote and he just stood there eyeing us, Lola wasn't even interested in him, she just kind of looked at him and kept on her way.

So I figure from now on I am going to try and take my camera with me, because I am sad that I didn't get any pictures.

3 comments:

TomboCheck said...

aint that always the way of it? That's what that little sd800 was great for. :)

Chickenbells said...

Yeah...well. It's a little hard to carry a camera everywhere isn't it?? I especially love it when I carry the camera and then don't even take it out to use it...which is usually why I decide to leave it home and then miss the good shots!

NeceLynn said...

Tombo - that does seem to be the way of it sometimes.

Sadie - it is a little hard to carry a camera everywhere. I can't tell you how many times I have my camera and dont use it and then leave it and think oh, I should have brought it that would be a great shot.