Saturday, April 4, 2009

life....

why does it have to be so hard sometimes, you think you have it all planned out and then before you know it things change....and send you for such a loop that you cant see which way is up...I feel like that currently. It feels like no matter how hard I try to get a grip it just seems to spin more out of my control. So I have decided to take it day by day and let the universe guide me and help me with my choices. I have to believe that everything (job, personal and financial) will work out as it is supposed to and the more I try to control it the worse it seems to be... so we shall see... but as always I will look to the bright side and find happiness in every moment.

3 comments:

TomboCheck said...

day by day is the best way. :) You'll make it through this.

Big Sky Chef said...

Far be it for me to have a answer to life and it's ups & downs but I do know we are all human & live to learn.
Nice meeting you!

NeceLynn said...

Tombo, thanks for having faith...at least one of us does.. :0)

Big Sky Chef, it was very nice to meet you also. Living and learning seems to be something that never stops, there's always something new right around the corner.